Infin Drilling Company Profile
Infin Drilling Services, a 26% BEE company who's shares are held by staff, in the process of being registered.
To become the leading specialist land based oil and gas exploration and associated services company continually achieving phenomenal performance, setting new standards and adding value to all areas of its involvement.
• To add value to all our activities
• To become the market leader in gas and oil exploration services
• Setting new standards, not necessarily being the biggest but the best in performance and delivery
• Respect and Integrity
• Commitment and Dedication
WHAT WE OFFER
• Owner designed and manufactured associated equipment
• In House maintenance & Mechanical back up
• Control our destination – not reliable on overseas manufacturers and local agents – 24hr
• 24 / 7 operation if needed.
• 24 hour live streaming camera surveillance
• Certified Well Cap Control
• OHS Act compliant
• Striving for ISO 14001 certification
• Striving for OHSAS 18001 certification
• Negotiated rates and conditions between by Client and Infin Drilling
• Fingers on the Pulse
• Think outside the “box”, continuously analysing & improving technology i.e. Research no dug Mud Sumps, Rod Manipulator etc.
• New role player setting new standards and not afraid to change
We believe that organizations whose focus is on its greatest assets, that being the human capital will experience the greatest sustainable growth. Therefore, our philosophy is to invest in our people.
• Rupert Gebers (CEO) and Andre Swanepoel (Operations Manager) attended and are certified in the IADC Well Control Accreditation Program conducted by Boots & Coots in Houston, Texas, USA Training received in Drilling / Workover Completion – Supervisory level (See certificates below)
RUPERT GEBERS - CEO
More than 15 years’ experience in the timber industry. He started his company and grew it over a period of 15 years to employ more than 1250 employees at its peak. He is a qualified diesel mechanic and has a passion for large industrial equipment. He is an accomplished entrepreneur with business interests in the following sectors:
• Engineering solutions
• Exploration Drilling
• Manufacturing (Drill Rigs)
ANDRE SWANEPOEL – (Operations Manager)
Has over 6 years’ experience in core drilling coal and gas drilling. Has worked himself up the company ladder and currently holds Operations manager position, managing day to day operations of all drilling sites.
• Nucoal – coal core drilling – Ermelo, Middelburg, Witbank, Ogies, Zimbabwe
• Delta Mining – coal core drilling - Musina, Settlers
• Kinetiko / Badimo – gas exploration NQ core drilling – Amersfoort, Volksrust. Depths up to 750m
• Kinetiko / Badimo – perm test wells – 12”, 10” & 8 “Percussion and 4 ¾” PDC drilling. Safe work procedures utilizing BOP and Rotating head, securing well, installation of borehole pump and tubing and work-over thereof.
• Well Control (oil and gas)
• BOP and Washington Rotating Head
• Directional Drilling
• Inclined Drilling
• Mine Dewatering holes
• Diamond Core Drilling
• DTH, RC and Air-Flush
• PDC Drilling
• Mud Rotary